Both stations must be QRP.
Basic for working 10 DXCC contries and endorsements for each further 10 countries.
1. POWER : QRP is defined as not more than 5W output (CW) or 10W PEP (SSB).
2. CONFIRMATION OF CONTACTS : The applicant must hold QSLs confirming all contacs claimed. He may either send these cards, together with an alphabetical list of callsigns signed by two other licenced radio amateurs stating that they have seen and checked the cards on the list.
3. POWER DECLARATION : The applicant must enclose with his application a signed statement that when making the contacts his power did not exceed that laid down in Rule 1 above.
4. FEE : For EACH award or endorsement the UK applicants must include three first class stamps ans overseas applicants must include three IRCs.
5. ADDRESS : All claims must be sent to the Communications Manager, G3MCK, at the address shown down. Please make sure that your own full name and address are written clearly on the application.
6. QRP ONLY TO BE USED : The whole contacts, including preliminary calls, must be at the power levels stated in Rule 1 above.
Please send all logs and claims to the Communication Manager, Gerald, G3MCK, at the address down.
Following scrutiny the awards will be issud by Gus, G8PG.
G. Stancey, G3MCK
14 Cherry Orchard
Staines. TW18 2DF
A.D. Taylor, G8PG
37 Pickerill Road, Greasby
Merseyside. L49 3ND